How to Wear Emerald
Pantone has declared emerald green “the colour of the year”… but it’s not easy being green.
Here are some rules to avoid looking like Kermit the Frog.
And some street style inspiration…
1. Green goes with… animal print.
2. Green dazzles best with … gold jewelry.
3. Mix emerald back with khaki and lime with a variety of textures for tonal ever-green success.
4. Emerald looks amazing worn with… denim and beige
5. …or black
6. … or white
7. Bring out the green eyed monster with green eye shadow or liner.
How do you wear emerald to have everyone green with envy?
(feature image: Annex Magazine)