How to Glitter in Gold
I am like any five year old. I looove sparkly things.
And gold glitter has double the head rush.
Christmas is a beacon for all things gold and glittery, so now is the time to shine.
But how do we pull off such intense bling? Without looking like a Barbie doll went crazy with the bedazzler at a Dynasty convention??
There are 5 Golden Rules…
1. Pick ONE item to super shine – shoe, handbag OR jacket. Let’s not blind The People.
2. Don’t be shy to shine. Look for a true sequin with super high gloss in bold gold or champagne, but avoid anything too yellow.
3. Accessorise… if you can’t quite go the fully sequinned piece of clothing look for shoes, handbags, cuffs or belts.
4. Wear gold glitter with… Black * White * Denim * Pastels. But best with Black (isn’t everything?).
5. Golden eyes and nails are super pretty and fun.
Head over to my Pinterest board for more glittery gold inspiration.
How do you get your glitter on?